ASPIRE – Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Reaching their Potential through Education
Welcome to the ASPIRE program at Pierce College.
ASPIRE is a student support program made possible through federal funding from the Department of Education’s Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI) grant.
ASPIRE aims to improve enrollment, retention and completion rates of underrepresented Asian American and Pacific Islander and low-income students. Students enrolled in ASPIRE are provided free resources, including:
- Assistance with academic, financial and career goal setting
- Cultural and educational mentoring
- Assistance researching and applying for scholarships
- Service learning opportunities
- Science, technology, engineering and math support resources
If you are a student interested in participating in the ASPIRE program, complete our Google form to apply.