Printing in Computer Labs
Each student registered for credit classes at Pierce College will receive $10.00 from the Student Technology Fee in their accounts at the start of each quarter. The printing system is designed to help make printing equitable and fair and encourage sustainability of financial and environmental resources.
- Single-sided black and white prints are $.05 each. That's the equivalent of 170 prints.
- Double-sided prints (where available) are $.08 cents.
- Color prints are $.20 (double-sided prints are $.18 cents.)
Once a student selects "print" in a document or web page, the student will log into the PaperCut printing system and confirm the print job. Then the document will be sent to the printer, and the charge will automatically be deducted from the student's account.
You are welcome to add additional money to their accounts at either of the campus libraries (cash is required). If you'd like to use a debit or credit card, go to a Cashier's office to pay and take the receipt to the library to add funds to your Papercut account.
The username and password follow this pattern:
- Username: First Initial + Last Name + Last 4 digits of Student ID#
- Password: PCD! And your birth date in YYYYMMDD format
(example: PCD!19920328 for March 28, 1992)