Criminal Justice Outcomes by Degree and Certificate
- Criminal Justice Degree Outcomes
- Criminal Justice Certificate Outcomes
- Criminal Justice Certificate for Explorer/Cadet Pre-Law Enforcement Outcomes
- Criminal Justice Forensic Technician Certificate Outcomes
- Criminal Justice Certificate for Law Enforcement Officer Outcomes
- Criminal Justice Certificate for Reserve Pre-Law Enforcement Outcomes
- Corrections/Protections Certificate Outcomes
Core Abilities Outcomes
Critical, Creative, and Reflective Thinking:
Graduates will evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information and ideas in order to construct informed, meaningful, and justifiable conclusions.
Graduates will be able to critically examine the relationship between self, community, and/or environments, and to evaluate and articulate potential impacts and consequences of choices, actions, and contributions for the creation of sustainable systems.
Graduates will be able to seek, find, evaluate and use information and employ information technology to engage in lifelong learning.
Graduates will be able to exchange messages in a variety of contexts using multiple methods.
Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of diverse ideas, cultures, and experiences, and develop the ability to examine their own attitudes and assumptions in order to understand and work with others who differ from themselves.
Fundamental Areas of Knowledge Outcomes
Graduates identify, analyze, and evaluate rhetorical strategies in one's own and other's writing in order to communicate effectively.
Graduates use social science research methods and/or theory in order to analyze and interpret social phenomena.