Pacific Northwest Dental Hygiene Institute - Application Information
SUMMER, August 11-29, 2014:
All application documentation is due June 30, 2014, by 5 PM
Questions? Call 253-964-6248
You MUST complete the Student Registration and pay tuition to reserve your seat in the course(s) no later than June 30, 2014. You must ALSO complete the PNWDHI Application Form and mail the application with the supporting documentation to secure your space in the course(s) no later than June 30, 2014.
*NOTE: Failure to submit the PNWDHI application, correct supporting documentation or meet eligibility requirements by June 30, 2014 will result in forfeiting your full tuition for the August
Please see Refund policy on our website.
The Checklist is available for Download here.
Step 1: Complete the online Student Registration.
*Please Note: The current class registration link for the Dental Hygiene Institute is not yet available. Please proceed with the rest of the application process and submit the PNWDI form.
Step 2: Complete PNWDHI Application Form on the computer. It is a fillable form. Please PRINT it once you have completed the application so you can mail it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Proof of Dental Hygiene/Dental License or Dental Hygiene/Dental Graduation:
- If you are already a licensed dental hygienist or dentist in USA or Canada, submit a NOTARIZED copy of your license.
- If you will graduate this year and/or do not yet have your dental hygiene/dental license in the US or Canada, you have three options--
- Option One: Submit a NOTARIZED copy of your diploma in dental hygiene/dental.
- Option Two: Obtain an OFFICIAL transcript from the college with the degree posted
- Option Three: Obtain an official letter from the director/dean of your dental hygiene/dental program indicating your successful graduation.
- International Dental Hygienists or Dentists will need to submit one of the TWO below options to determine eligibility.
- Option One: Obtain an OFFICIAL transcript from the college with the degree posted.
- Option Two: Obtain an official letter from the director of your dental hygiene/dental program indicating your successful graduation.
- If you are currently an International Dental Hygiene or Dental student at an accredited institution, we will accept you in PNWDHI. Please have the Director or Dean submit a letter indicating your current acceptance as an International Student at their institution.
Step 4: Proof of Current Immunity and Vaccination Status.
- Copy of immunization record of receiving Hepatitis B vaccine or Copy of titer report confirming Hepatitis B immunity.
- Copy of TB test result (PPD only) within the last six months (6).
(Some people test positive, but do not have active TB. If you test positive, be sure to obtain a letter from your physician stating your TB status.)
Step 5: Proof of CPR Healthcare Provider Instruction.
- A copy of your current CPR Healthcare Provider card. This does not need to be notarized, but be sure you have it with you during the course(s).
Step 6: Non-US Citizens.
- If you are not a USA citizen, please contact: Please call Jennifer Gruver, International Education Activities and Admissions Coordinator at 253-964-6656 or email her at email@example.com to be assigned an International Student ID. Include this number on the Application Form for our reference.
Mail Applicable Documentation including the Application Form, Page 2 to:
Pierce College Dental Hygiene, Attn. PNWDHI
9401 Farwest Dr. SW
Lakewood, WA 98498