Pacific Northwest Dental Hygiene Institute - Application Information
Aug. 17-Sept. 29, 2015:
All application documentation is due June 30, 2015, by 5 p.m.
- Complete PNWDHI Application Form online and PRINT it. CLICK HERE to REGISTER and PAY for the PNDHI Course(s).
The PNWDHI application, registration and payment must be completed and received no later than June 30, 2015 to reserve your place in the course(s).
- Proof of Dental Hygiene/Dental License or Dental Hygiene/Dental Graduation:
- If you are already a licensed dental hygienist or dentist in USA or Canada, submit a NOTARIZED copy of your license.
- If you will graduate this year and/or do not yet have your dental hygiene/dental license in the USA or Canada, choose ONE of the below three options:
- Option One: Submit a NOTARIZED copy of your diploma in dental hygiene/dental
- Option Two: Obtain an OFFICIAL transcript from the college with the degree posted
- Option Three: Obtain an official letter from the director/dean of your dental hygiene/dental program indicating your successful graduation.
- International Dental Hygienists or Dentists will need to submit ONE of the two below options to determine eligibility.
- Option One: Obtain an OFFICIAL transcript from the college with the degree posted
- Option Two: Obtain an official letter from the director of your dental hygiene/dental program indicating your successful graduation.
- If you are currently an International Dental Hygiene or Dental student at an accredited institution, we will accept you in PNWDHI. Please have the Director or Dean submit a letter indicating your current acceptance as an International Student at their institution.
- Proof of Current Immunity and Vaccination Status.
- Copy of immunization record of receiving Hepatitis B vaccine or Copy of titer report confirming Hepatitis B immunity.
- Copy of TB test result (PPD only) within the last six months (6).
(Some people test positive, but do not have active TB. If you test positive, be sure to obtain a letter from your physician stating that you do not have active TB.)
- Proof of CPR Healthcare Provider Instruction.
- A copy of your current CPR Healthcare Provider card. This does not need to be notarized, but be sure you have it with you during the course(s).
- Non-US Citizens.
- If you are not a USA citizen, please contact: Shannon Scott, International Education Admissions and Registration Specialist at 253-964-6656 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned an International Student ID. Include this number on the Application Form for our reference.
- Proof of Local Anesthesia certification and/or passing of recent Local Anesthesia Board Examination.
Mail Applicable Documentation including the Application Form, Page 2 to:
Pierce College Dental Hygiene, Attn: PNWDHI
9401 Farwest Dr. SW
Lakewood, WA 98498
- Complete the ONLINE Student Registration and PAY full TUITION for all courses you wish to attend.
- You do NOT need to pay for “Credits” for CE
- You do NOT need to apply to Pierce College Admissions. Our PNWDHI does not require a Pierce College Admissions Application.
- Failure to REGISTER and PAY by the posted deadline, June 30, 2015, will result in forfeiting your reserved space in the course(s).
- Failure to SUBMIT the APPLICATION and supporting DOCUMENTS by the posted deadline, June 30, 2015, will result in forfeiting the Tuition AND your reserved space in the course(s).
Please see Refund policy on our website.