Pacific Northwest Dental Hygiene Institute - Refund Policy
Cost, Refunds & Cancellation
||$299.00 plus a $56.00 registration fee
||$1,195.00 plus a $56.00 registration fee (Includes syringe)
||$2,799.00 plus a $56.00 registration fee (Does not include the approximately $1,100.00 to purchase the Instrument Issue. Students purchase the instrument issue directly from Smart Practice. Information is sent on how to purchase in July).
- You DO NOT need to apply to Pierce College as a student through Admissions. The PNWDHI is a separate registration and a continuing education subdivision of the dental hygiene program.
- You also DO NOT need to apply for CCE credits. The PNWDHI courses are currently non-credit.
REFUND POLICY & COURSE CANCELLATION by PNWDHI
- Tuition is non-refundable withdrawing after May 31, 2017.
- Withdrawing prior to May 31, 2017, tuition is refundable less a $25.00 administrative fee per course (Maximum of $75.00).
- Failure to SUBMIT the supporting eligibility form and documents by the posted deadline of June 15, 2017, will also result in forfeiting the full Tuition AND your reserved space in the course(s).
- In the event that PNWDHI cancels the course(s), tuition is refundable, less the $56.00 registration fee.
FORFEITING your right to attend course(s)
- Failure to meet Eligibility Criteria.
- Failure to provide correct and complete documentation by June 15, 2017.
- Failure to REGISTER for the course(s) even though correct and complete documentation is received.
- Failure to comply with any of the course(s) requirements (pre-study, purchase of books/materials/instruments, etc.)
- Failure to complete online tasks and/or show-up for the course(s) on the designated day and time.