Project Management - Program Outcomes
Certificate in Project Management
Upon completion students will:
- Understand and apply project management best practices from the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
- Provide a foundation covering the framework, terminology, and concepts for project management.
- Introduce and apply the fundaments of Microsoft Project 2010 (or current software).
- Understand and apply project management tools and techniques to plan, manage, and close a project.
- Display proactive behavior in project development and completion.
- Be able to question, search for answers and meaning, and develop ideas that lead to action.
Paul Gerhardt Ph.D.
Professor and Business Department Coordinator
Betty Boushey PMP
Adjunct Faculty, Project Management Instructor
253-912-2399 ext 6188
Office of Professional/Technical Education: