Financial Aid - Change Your Aid Status

Important: Enrollment changes cannot be made after a financial aid check has been printed.

Changes in enrollment status impact the amount of financial aid you can receive at Pierce College. Aid awards are based on full-time status (12 credits or more per quarter). If you fall below this mark, you must submit an Award Status Revision form at least 10 days before the start of the quarter.

It is important to note that you cannot receive a Washington State Need Grant or Stafford Loan if you drop below six credits, even if you meet all other eligibility requirements.

If you have received a financial aid award and you decide not to enroll in classes, notify the Financial Aid office. If, however, you decide not to attend and you've already enrolled in classes, you must submit an official withdrawal form to the Registration office prior to the first day of the quarter. If you do not, your financial aid is subject to suspension.

School Code 005000


Please include your full name and student ID number with your email inquiry.



Fax Numbers

253-964-6427 (Fort Steilacoom)
253-864-3215 (Puyallup)

Office Hours

M-Th: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.