Scholarships - Home
Scholarships are a great way to pay for your education or technical training. New scholarships are announced throughout the year, so it's good to check back to this page frequently for information on the latest opportunities, as well as links to application information and other details. Click here for additional scholarship resources.
Pierce College Foundation Scholarships
Applications are now available for Winter-Spring 2015. The Deadline is October 9, 2014.
Apply on-line at TheWashBoard.org and complete a profile and be matched with scholarships for which you meet the criteria. Students submit one application to be considered for all Foundation Scholarships.
- Taking at least 10 credits at the time of application and have a 3.0+ GPA.
- Enrolled in at least 10 credits at Pierce College fall quarter 2014.
- 3.0+ GPA as additional criteria.
- If you are a first quarter student, you may apply without a GPA.
- A one-page essay and letter recommendation are required.
- A completed FAFSA application on file with Pierce College Financial Aid 30 days before your application is submitted.
For Step by Step instructions, you can download this 10 minute PowerPoint presentation produced by TheWashBoard.org
For more information contact:
Ruth Ann Hatchett
Scholarships at Pierce College, 2014-2015
- Altrusa International of Tacoma Scholarship
- Athyleen Nicholson Endowed Scholarship
- Buster Brouillet Scholarship
- Dale McGinnis Scholarship
- Pierce College Foundation Scholarships
- Fuchs Foundation Scholarship
- Gonter Family Childcare Stipend
- Grace Koopmans Endowed Scholarship
- Gregg & Cherry Tinker Scholarship
- Horst Marshall Military Scholarship
- Jennifer Jamison Textbook Scholarship
- Joane Moceri Scholarship
- Kyile Lee Schreiner Memorial Scholarship
- Lakewood Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
- Lora Kerns Scholarship
- Nightingale Nursing Scholarship
- Daniel Parker Memorial Scholarhsip
- Pearl H. Baumgartner Scholarship
- Pearl Rose Education Scholarship
- Peter Hartman Book Fund
- Phil & Linda Yates Scholarships
- Raider Athletic Scholarship
- Richard A. Soileau Scholarship
- Sharon Golightly Scholarship
- South Hill Rotary Scholarship
- Steilacoom Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
- Steve & Sandy Wall Endowed Scholarship
- Students for Students Book Fund
- Carol Vanneson Memorial Scholarship
- Thompson Family Housing Scholarship
- Wendy Mason Memorial Scholarship
Find additional information for funding college in Washington state here.
Learn more about scholarship opportunities at TheWashBoard.org
The Pierce College Foundation acquires private funding for the college, provides enhancements to college programs, improves access for students, and promotes the college to the community. For more information about the Pierce College Foundation, visit the Foundation Web site.