Scholarships - Resources
Other Web Sites/Contacts
- www.finaid.org gives very good information regarding financial aid opportunities and references many of the sites listed above.
- www.finaid.org/otheraid also offers scholarship information for program specific majors or courses of study.
- The Scholarship Book – 11th Edition, by Daniel J. Cassidy
- The Scholarship Almanac 2005, by Peterson's
- The "B" (or lower) Student's Complete Scholarship Book, by Student Services, L.L.C.
- The Multicultural Student's Guide To Colleges, by Mitchell
- The Higher Education Money Book For Women & Minorities, by Young
Ruth Ann Hatchett
253-912-2399 ext 8514
The Pierce College Foundation acquires private funding for the college, provides enhancements to college programs, improves access for students, and promotes the college to the community. For more information about the Pierce College Foundation, visit the Foundation Web site.