In partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Puget Sound, Pierce College is offering work study positions to students interested in mentoring local kids.
Positions are part-time during the academic year (September through May) and full-time during the summers. Duties include supervising Boys & Girls Club members, planning and participating in activities, and providing guidance and role modeling to members.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Currently enrolled in Pierce College
• First Aid/CPR training (able to obtain on the job)
• Pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Eligible for federal work study
• Preference will be given to veterans who served in active military, naval, or air service and received Honorable Discharge or MedicalRelease Under Honorable Conditions
Veteran Advisor/Resource Center Manager