Workforce - Employment and Education Fairs
2015 Employment & Education Fairs
The annual Employment and Education Fairs at Pierce College will be held:
- May 13, 2015 at Pierce College Fort Steilacoom (Lakewood)
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Cascade Building 3rd Floor Entry Area & 4th Floor Lobby
- 9401 Farwest Drive S.W., Lakewood, WA 98498
- May 20, 2015 at Pierce College Puyallup
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the College Center Building 2nd Floor Entry Area & 1st Floor Dining Commons
- 1601 39th Avenue S.E., Puyallup, WA 98374
Pierce College District Employment and Education Fairs provide an excellent opportunity for our area employers to connect with qualified, potential employees. Our fairs are well advertised and open to the general public.
Click here for Employer/exhibitor registration.
As a registered exhibitor you:
- Will have guaranteed table space in a high traffic area.
- Will have access to space for interviews or pre-interviews.
- Will be able to collect resumes and hand out information.
We are proud to host some of the best employers and career contacts in the area. Keep watching this site as we update information and prepare for our 2015 Fairs.
List of registered participants for 2015:
Keep watching for updated information.
FS and PY are symbols that indicate locations an Employer is registered to attend:
- FS = Fort Steilacoom
- PY = Puyallup