Writers' Studio - Success Tips
To ensure you get the most benefit from your session with a writing advisor, we recommend the following:
- Know your assignment and, if you have instructions from your instructor, bring them.
- If your instructor has written comments on your paper, make the required corrections first and bring both drafts with you.
- Type and double space your paper or assignment.
- Try to come to the Writers' Center at least a day before your paper or assignment is due. This will ensure you have plenty of time to revise.
- Plan to spend about 30 minutes per session.
- Understand that writing advisors are especially busy midterm and at the end of the quarter, so expect longer wait times for assistance.
- Set realistic expectations and understand that writing advisors will not do your work for you.
Writers' Studio Coordinator
Voice: (253) 964-6252
Hours of Operation
M-Th: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 2:00pm
Unless otherwise posted.