eLearning - Sit In on A Class
ELearning students typically don’t have the benefit of literally sitting in on an in-person class to get an idea of how a professor’s class will flow and what the expectations are.
To help, Pierce College faculty members have developed brief ‘sit in on a class’ Tegrity recordings covering elements such as:
- Where to find the syllabus and what parts to key in on
- Faculty members's expectations (participation, bios, submissions, exams, etc)
- Types of course content and how to navigate it (how the class is presented)
- The importance of, and expectations for, the Discussion Forum
- How to access and get feedback from the professor, and what students can expect from instruction.
Follow the links below to view various video presentations:
Voice (Toll Free): 877-353-6763
Program Support Supervisor 1
Program Coordinator, Angel Admin, Instructional/Tech Support
Student Success Manager and Retention Specialist