International Education - How to Apply
A complete application consists of:
- Completed Pierce College International Student Admission Application (applications can also be sent by mail upon request.)
- Application fee of US$50 (non-refundable).
- Education records:
- High school transcript (applicants to the High School Completion Program only).
- Proof of high school graduation or college/university attendance (applicants to the Intensive English Program or to the academic programs only)
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover all expenses for the first academic year. This equates to US$18,672 for academic programs (University Transfer, Professional/Technical or High School Completion), or US$17,280 for the Intensive English Program. For shorter periods of studies, students can show less in available funds; see Tuition and Fees.
- Photocopy of the identification page of applicant's passport.
- Proof of English proficiency (required for direct admission to college-level classes only).
- Form I-134, Affidavit of Support (required only for students who have a U.S. sponsor).
- Liability Release (applicants under age 18 only). Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction. Please complete both sections of the form.
- Transfer-In Form (required only for students transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school).
Once these materials are received by Pierce College, we will determine your eligibility. If admitted, you will receive a letter of acceptance and an I-20 form (as required by the U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Citizenship Services) by mail.
If you are a transfer student, fill out the Transfer In form.