University of Washington Seattle
Ph.D., Educational Psychology
M.A., Adult Education
University of Wisconsin
B. B. A., Management
- MNGT 295: Human Resource Management
- MNGT 296: Current Trends in Human Resource Management
- MNGT 276: Employment Law: Human Resource Legal Issues
- MNGT 284: Small Business Planning
Why Choose a Business Education at Pierce College?
- Every organization in every industry needs people with the skills and training we teach in our Business Department.
- Our Pierce College Business professors have decades of industry experience and advanced education in the field of the courses we teach.
- Our program is cutting-edge. Our advisory board is made up of leaders in the business industry.
- We offer degrees and certificates that help employers have confidence they are hiring the best.
- Start at Pierce College and transfer to four year universities and colleges we partner with.