Fort Steilacoom HEC - Hours of Operation
Membership Rates for 2015-16
Tuition - Paying Students (includes Running Start, ABE, Parent Ed, international credit-bearing.)
- $15 fee per quarter (plus tax)
(Students wishing to pay the HEC usage fee during the summer quarter, but do not want to take a summer class, may do so if they are registered for fall quarter).
(Note: Fort Steilacoom students pay a $35 construction fee (plus tax) and Puyallup students pay a $63.75 construction fee (plus tax), based on a 15 credit schedule.)
Students who don't pay the construction fee (includes International Intensive English, certain waivers, and CWU @ Pierce Students.)
- $60 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Continuing Ed Students and General Public
- Continuing Ed students may only access the facility during their scheduled classes. Continuing Ed students and general public wishing to have unlimited access will register for a 1 credit PE Class, and pay tuition and the $15 HEC fee (plus tax).
Faculty and Staff
- $20 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Non-Pierce College State Employees
State Employees will have to pay a one-time admissions fee ($25) to become a Pierce College Student.
- $90 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Health Education Center Operations Manager
Contact and Hours
M, W: 5 a.m. - 7 p.m.
T, Th: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
F: 5 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.