Puyallup HEC - Membership Rates
Membership Rates for 2015-16
Becoming a member is easy. Simply find your member group below to determine your rate. All fees can be paid at the cashier's window in the Gaspard administration building or by calling 253-840-8405.
Tuition - Paying Students (includes Running Start, ABE, Parent Ed, international credit-bearing.)
- $15 fee per quarter (plus tax)
(Students wishing to pay the HEC usage fee during the summer quarter, but do not want to take a summer class, may do so if they are registered for fall quarter).
(Note: Fort Steilacoom students pay a $35 construction fee (plus tax) and Puyallup students pay a $63.75 construction fee (plus tax), based on a 15 credit schedule.)
Students who don't pay the construction fee (includes International Intensive English, certain waivers, and CWU @ Pierce Students.)
- $60 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Continuing Ed Students & General Public
- Continuing Ed students may only access the facility during their scheduled classes. Continuing Ed students and general public wishing to have unlimited access will register for a 1 credit PE Class, and pay tuition and the $15 HEC fee (plus tax).
Faculty and Staff
- $20 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Non-Pierce College State Employees
- $90 fee per quarter (plus tax)
Health Education Center Manager
Puyallup HEC Front Desk
Puyallup HEC Hours
M-Th: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
F: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - noon