If you're out of work and struggling to re-enter the workforce, it can feel overwhelming. You may wonder what career is best for you, how to get started in college, or how you're going to pay for retraining in a new field. Pierce College can help. Pierce College's Workforce funding could provide tuition and books for professional technical programs that are designed to help you reach a new career path.
To check for eligibility click on the link below:
Workforce Funding Resources for Professional and Technical Programs
- Worker Retraining: Worker Retraining funds may be available for tuition and books for individuals receiving unemployment within the last 48 months.
- WorkFirst: Funding for tuition and books may be available for students who receive WorkFirst Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- BFET (Basic Food, Employment & Training): BFET services may be available for individuals receiving SNAP (federal food assistance).
- Opportunity Grant (Puyallup Campus): Funding may be available for tuition and/or books for designated Professional and Technical programs.
Please contact Workforce for an appointment at 253-964-6265.
- May 10 at Fort Steilacoom, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- May 17 at Puyallup, 9 a.m. 12 p.m.
Workforce Services Helpful Links
- Job & Career Connections provides employment and career resources.
- PC Job Connect - Online Job Database