Online Fashion Merchandising Certificate
Retail Management. Buyer. Fashion Stylist. Visual Merchandiser. Product Development.
Pierce College now offers an online 12-month certificate that will move your resume to the top of the stack and make you stand out. When you earn a Fashion Merchandising Certificate from Pierce College, hiring managers know you are serious about your passion for fashion, and you have the business skills that will set you apart in the industry.
There are so many directions to take a career in this exciting and creative industry: retail store manager, working with textiles, product development, promotion, analyzing the industry, marketing and more.
Set Yourself Apart with a Fashion Merchandising Certificate
Study fashion online and make yourself irresistible to employers. This certificate is designed to deliver the knowledge necessary to demonstrate mastery of critical business skills and stand out in a big way. Anyone can have an opinion on clothing and accessories, but not everyone can pair their opinion with insider information and skills to evaluate quality, predict future demand, or demonstrate competence in business accounting or design elements. The Fashion Merchandising Certificate helps you do all these things with carefully selected courses to give you the knowledge you need.
Our powerful online courses include:
- Introduction to Fashion Merchandising: provides a complete overview of the industry and its opportunities
- Fashion Design and Clothing Construction Analysis: learn the basics of understanding, ordering, designing and evaluating clothing
- Consumer Textiles: master the function, properties and unique characteristics of fabrics
- Creative Sales: get an in-depth look at the multiple aspects of selling
- Professional Development: map out your path to success, get help with your resume, and get prepped for your bright and brilliant career
- Introduction to Visual Promotion: learn how to make clothing displays and promotion appealing
- Retailing and Merchandising: master every aspect of getting fashion into the hands of consumers
- Business Math and English, Computer Information Systems, and more
Make the most of this year and beyond. A Fashion Merchandising Certificate shows you are not only creative, but prepared for numerous career paths in the industry. Students can enroll in the program during Fall, Winter or Spring quarter.
FASH 160 (5)
CIS 121 (5)
ACCT 101 (5)
COLL 110 (3)
FASH 162 (5)
MNGT 293 (5)
ENG 101 (5)
FASH 163 (5)
MNGT 275 (5)
MNGT 186 (5)
MNGT 182 (5)
BUS 107 (5)
MNGT 198 (3)
Professional/Technical Certificate curriculum sheet.
Contact Professor Ann Stolz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 964-7326, extension 4078.