**NEW: Washington Health Care Authority (HCA) has created an information page about novel coronavirus (COVID-19) for members to access the most up-to-date information regarding their PEBB benefits.
HCA has also provided the following bulletins on Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)/Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) and a PEBB Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) to help answer questions and list resources available.
Below you’ll find links to the different health insurance components available to benefits-eligible employees and the tools you’ll need to make your various elections:
Medical and Dental Information
- Medical and Dental Insurance 101 (Consumer Reports)
- Medical plans and benefits
- Medical plan premiums
- Dental plans and benefits
- Flexible Spending Account Card for Classified Staff
- Life insurance (basic) and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Long-term disability (LTD) insurance
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) and Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)