Identity, Culture and Inclusion Leadership Certificate (Puyallup Campus)
The Identity, Culture, and Inclusion Leadership Certificate (ICI) is a diversity training co-curricular certificate program offered at the Puyallup campus. ICI empowers students to develop multicultural leadership skills through awareness of self, awareness of others, and engagement with community. ICI is a self-paced program that provides flexible options for certificate completion.
- Increase your cultural competency skills
- Meet and learn from diverse local leaders and professionals
- Interact with peers and build meaningful relationships
- Create your own diversity statement to use in resumes and transfer applications
- FREE for Pierce College Students
The program is a culmination of 20 hours participating in workshops, events and even a conference.
These hours can be accumulated across your time at Pierce College. Upon completion of the 20 hours, you will receive a certificate. You can use this certificate as an accomplishment on your resumes and/or with college applications.
Interested in Joining Us?
ICI is FREE and open to all students currently enrolled at Pierce College Puyallup.
The program is active fall, winter and spring quarters only.