Business, Management and Marketing
"Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." (Anthony J. D'Angelo)"
University of Colorado
Master of Business Administration – Finance Major
Pacific Lutheran University
Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Major - Cum Laude
- Human Relations in the Workplace (Organizational Behaviors)
- Principles of Management
- Professional Development
- Career Communication Skills for Managers
- Creative Sales
- Introduction to Business
- Small Business Planning (Entrepreneurship)
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management (formerly Customer Service)
- Public Relations
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Work-Based Learning
- Career Success Skills for Leaders
Why Choose a Business Education at Pierce College?
- Every organization in every industry needs people with the skills and training we teach in our Business Department.
- Our Pierce College Business professors have decades of industry experience and advanced education in the field of the courses we teach.
- Our program is cutting-edge. Our advisory board is made up of leaders in the business industry.
- We offer degrees and certificates that help employers have confidence they are hiring the best.
- Start at Pierce College and transfer to four year universities and colleges we partner with.