The next Traditional Two-Year RN/ADN program window is April/May 2021 for a Fall 2021 start.
The next Full-Time LPN/RN program window is August/September 2021 for a Spring 2022 start.
Part-Time LPN to RN Opt-In Application Packet
The Part-Time LPN to RN Opt-In application is now open until February 26, 2021. This program is for current LPNs who want to obtain their RN. Learn more about the Nursing Application Process.
Application workshops cannot be offered due to the COVID-19 campus closure. Additional guidance has been offered in this application where appropriate. If you have additional questions, please email Eustenia (Stania) Kasjan, Allied Health Program Manager, Pre-Nursing Advising/Admissions at email@example.com.
- Greetings from the Nursing Program Director
- Program Overview
- Program Curriculum
- Application Process, Deadlines, and Application Checklist
- Forms (print each form, complete it, and include it in your packet):
- Guidelines for Personal Statement
- Guidelines for Functional Resume
- Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam: Due to COVID-19 campus closures, testing is not being offered at this time. The Kaplan exam is not required for this application period.