Full-Time LPN to RN Opt-In Application Packet
The full-time LPN to RN Opt-In application is now open until Sept. 20, 2021.
Interested students are encouraged to attend an information session with our Allied Health program manager/advisor. These are held on a regular basis throughout the year on the Puyallup campus. See the Nursing home page for information session dates and times.
Notice: Nursing information sessions are currently cancelled until the campus fully reopens.
The complimentary application workshop will not be offered due to the current COVID-19 partial campus closure. Additional guidance is offered in the application where appropriate. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing Application Packet
This is a sample application packet. Specific information, such as personal statement essay questions, is subject to change at any time.
- Greetings from the Nursing Program Director
- Program Overview
- Program Curriculum
- Application Scoring Rubric
- Application Process, Deadlines, and Application Checklist
- Forms (print each form, complete it, and include it in your packet):
- Guidelines for Personal Statement - Essay Questions