Congratulations 2020 Graduates
Congratulations! You made it! Here's what you need to do to get ready for graduation day.
Important Dates and Steps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2020: Submit the Degree and Diploma application to the Evaluations Office by 5 p.m. in order to have your name printed in the commencement program. If you apply after that date, you are still eligible to participate virtually, but your name will not appear in the printed program.
- Thursday, May 21, 2020: Complete the survey to sign up for the virtual graduation ceremony and/or the 2021 ceremony. Graduates who reply they would like to participate in the virtual ceremony will receive further instructions on how to customize their slide. Graduates who select they are not interested in participating, or do not respond, will not be included in the virtual celebration. If you submitted a graduation application and did not receive the survey, please email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020: Deadline to have your name pre-recorded by a professional name-reader for the virtual ceremony. Further instructions will be sent in mid-May to those who indicated they would like to participate in the ceremony on the survey.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST: Deadline for photo/message submission to be uploaded for the celebration.
- Friday, June 19, 2020: Commencement Day! Time to celebrate! The virtual graduation page will go live at 2:30 p.m. PST. Please visit our graduation website for the link to the ceremony and commencement program.
Official diplomas will be mailed directly to the graduate approximately 10–12 weeks after the quarter in which requirements have been completed and verified.