- Preview the steps to get started in the EMS program.
- Download the acknowledgement of academic rigor document.
All applications go through the program staff. Please submit registration and ID ASAP so you can be included in updates and emails.Email: EMS@pierce.ctc.edu
Fax directly to EMT the Mail in/Fax registration form.
Applications will not be considered complete until ALL prerequisites are submitted.
Financial Aid and Course Fees
For course tuition and fee information for Pierce College Fort Steilacoom and Pierce College Puyallup, see the tuition and fee calculators. If you have questions about paying tuition or assistance options, contact the Financial Aid office.
- Pierce College Fort Steilacoom at 253-964-6544
- Veteran’s Assistance at 253-964-6505
- Go Army Ed at 253-967-7174
Military Personnel Using Tuition Assistance
- Military personnel follow the above procedures for registration at any of the campuses.
- Then contact the GoArmyEd specialist with a copy of your class schedule email: email@example.com or call 253-964-6567.
- Register through the GoArmyEd or Air Force Virtual Education Portal, and pay all associated fees.