EMS 2022–23 Term Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: All class dates and times are subject to change.
EMT Summer 2022: July 5 - August 24, 2022
- Application deadline: June 3, 2022, 10:30 p.m.
- Mandatory orientation: June 8, 2022, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Classes: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Lab days: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 5 p.m.
- Some Friday classes required due to federal holidays
- All classes are held at Pierce College Fort Steilacoom in the Sunrise Building.
- Course attendance is mandatory. You must pre-arrange with the instructor and EMS coordinator to make up any missed days. No more than 8 hours during entire quarter can be missed for any reason. Once 8 hours and one minute are missed, student will be dropped from course.
- Students must register for EMT series: EMT 210, EMT 211 and EMT 212. This will be done during mandatory EMT mandatory orientation.
- Successful completion of each course allows you to attend the next.
- Successful completion of EMS 210, 211, 212 prepares you for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification examination, which results in an National Registry EMT certificate. Once completed you may gain your Washington State EMT Certificate by working under an accredited agency.