Spring 2019 Finals
- TIME CHANGES: Changes are made so that finals do not go late on Friday, June 21 for graduation.
- The 11 a.m. daily final scheduled on Thursday needs to start at 10 a.m.
- The 1 p.m. daily final scheduled on Wednesday needs to start at 12 p.m.
- Classes with associated labs should base their finals on their lecture day and times.
- Classes that meet 4 days a week are considered daily for the final exam schedule.
- If your class does not appear on the schedules, please check with your instructor.
- In case of exam conflicts arising from irregular class times, the student must make arrangements with the instructor of the class that does not adhere to the class-time schedule listed to take that exam at a different time. Finals will be conducted in the regularly scheduled classroom. Any instructor setting an alternative final exam date and/or time must have prior approval of the appropriate division dean and confirmed room availability.
- Classes meeting at irregular days/times may require special arrangements. The instructor is responsible for making these arrangements and confirming room availability prior to finals days.
Instructors: All grades must be entered on Instructor Briefcase by 11 p.m. on Monday, June 24, 2019.
Students: Grades are available through MyPierce on Tuesday, June 25, 2019.
Choose your campus: