Step 1: Apply for Admissions to Pierce College
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
- To receive financial aid for Summer Quarter 2017 and beyond, please complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA/WASFA application.
- Be sure to include Pierce College School Code on your application, School Code: 005000
- Your FAFSA/WASFA will be electronically sent to the school 5-7 business days after you complete the application.
- After your application has been received, you will receive a notification from the Financial Aid Department with your next steps.
*You will need to submit a new FAFSA/WASFA application EACH year to continue receiving financial aid.
Step 3: Check Your Financial Aid Application Status
Log in to your Financial Aid Portal.
The Financial Aid Portal is the primary communication tool regarding your financial aid.
- Check on your financial aid award
- Find documents you need to submit, or have already submitted
- Receive messages from the Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Portal Log-In Instructions
Password: Date of Birth (MMDDYY)
Step 4: Receive your Financial Aid
Your initial financial aid award is based on full-time enrollment. The amount of funds disbursed to you will be adjusted based on the actual number of credits you take (i.e. enrolled credits). You must notify the Financial Aid Office in advance if you wish to enroll in fewer than 15 full time credits.
Step 5: Manage your Financial Aid
In order to remain eligible to receive financial aid, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), failure to do so will result in a loss/and or repayment of aid. If you previously attended other colleges or universities, these credits will need to be evaluated by Pierce College. Submit the completed evaluation to Financial Aid.