Step 1: Apply for Admissions to Pierce College
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
- To receive financial aid for Summer Quarter 2019 and beyond, please complete the 2019–2020 FAFSA/WASFA application.
- Be sure to include Pierce College School Code on your application, School Code: 005000
- Your FAFSA/WASFA will be electronically sent to the school 5–7 business days after you complete the application.
- After your application has been received, you will receive a notification from the Financial Aid office with your next steps.
- Processing can take up to four weeks once all required documentation has been submitted to the Financial Aid office. Continue to monitor the Financial Aid portal and your student email to ensure no additional follow-up information is required.
*You will need to submit a new FAFSA/WASFA application EACH year to continue receiving financial aid.
Step 3: Check Your Financial Aid Application Status
Log in to ctcLink.
The Financial Aid tile in ctcLink is the primary communication tool regarding your financial aid.
- Check on your financial aid award
- Find documents you need to submit, or have already submitted. It is important to submit any requested documents right away to avoid delays in processing your financial aid.
- Receive messages from the Financial Aid Office
Step 4: Receive your Financial Aid
Your initial financial aid award is based on full-time enrollment, which is 12 or more credits each quarter. To avoid delays in financial aid disbursements, you must notify the Financial Aid Office in advance if you wish to enroll in fewer than 12 credits. Please contact the Financial Aid office if you have questions.
Step 5: Manage your Financial Aid
In order to remain eligible to receive financial aid, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Failure to do so will result in a loss/and or repayment of aid. For more information regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress and quarterly requirements, see the Get and Keep Your Aid web page.