Please complete the requested forms and submit to the Financial Aid office. Any delay in receiving the forms may cause a delay in the processing and disbursement of your financial aid. Please be sure to continue to monitor ctcLink and your Pierce College Student email for additional updates from the Financial Aid office.
As always, the Financial Aid office looks forward to working with you and is available to answer any questions.
- Institutional Form – Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- Information for Students Not Registered for the Selective Service
- IRS Tax Transcript Request
- IRS "Verification of Non Tax Filing Status Letter" Request Form - 4506-T, Checkbox 7
- Parent Refusal Form
- Request for Professional Judgement
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - Petition for Reinstatement Form
- Unusual Enrollment History
- V1 Dependent Standard Verification Packet Group 1 - This verification group has been waived for the 2022-2023 aid year and will not be required to be submitted.
- V1 Independent Standard Verification Packet Group 1 - This verification group has been waived for the 2022-2023 aid year and will not be required to be submitted.
- V4 Dependent Custom Verification Packet Group 4
- V4 Independent Custom Verification Packet Group 4
- V5 Dependent Aggregate Verification Packet Group 5
- V5 Independent Aggregate Verification Packet Group 5
No income or tax information will need to be submitted for the 2022-2023 aid year with your verification. If additional documents are needed we will request them separately.