2019 Distinguished Alumni Celebration Dinner
Join us on Thursday, March 14, 2019 as we honor Pierce College’s newest class of distinguished alumni!
The 2019 Honorees are:
- Timothy E. Allen, Education Manager, Washington State Department of Licensing
- Lori Griffin, Dean of Transitional Education, Pierce College District
- Joshua Harris, Musician and Composer
- Carlene Joseph, Ret. VP of Business Development and Military Relations, Harborstone Bank
This year’s event will take place at the Fort Steilacoom campus, Cascade Building Performance Lounge. Tickets, tables, and sponsorships are available.
5 p.m. Reception
6 p.m. Dinner and Program
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 253-864-3370.
Pierce Talks on January 24
The second session of Pierce Talks took place on January 24 and featured an outstanding lineup of Distinguished Alums:
- Jerry McLaughlin, Entrepreneur
- Karen Leming, Retired Firefighter
- Dr. Stan Flemming, Ret. US Army General and Physician
The next session of Pierce Talks will take place in September 2019 on the Puyallup campus.
Scholarship Appreciation Luncheon
Scholarship Scramble Golf Tournament Results
Thanks to the contributions of our sponsors, golfers, and donors, $60,000 was raised at the 25th Anniversary Scholarship Scramble. All of the proceeds will go towards scholarships for Pierce College students. Thank you for being a part of this celebratory and impactful day!