2021–2022 Academic Year Tuition and Estimated Costs
Begins September 2021.
All costs are listed in U.S. dollars.
Tuition is set by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges and is subject to change.
|Intensive English Program||Academic Classes|
|Tuition||$2,750 USD||$8,250 USD||$3,316 USD||$9,948 USD|
|Approximate Fees||$0||$0||$188 USD||$564 USD|
|Books and supplies||$200 USD||$600 USD||$300 USD||$900 USD|
|Health insurance||$355 USD||$1,065 USD||$355 USD||$1,065 USD|
|Housing and meals $650/month||$1,950 USD||$5,850 USD||$1,950 USD||$5,850 USD|
|Personal expenses (estimate)||$750 USD||$2,250 USD||$750 USD||$2,250 USD|
|Total cost (estimate)||$6,005 USD||$18,015 USD||$6,859 USD||$20,577 USD|
- Academic tuition and fees are based on 15 credits at the Fort Steilacoom campus; exact cost depends on number of credits taken. Please see tuition and fee for a breakdown of amounts.
- The above table lists tuition and fees for Intensive English, Certificates, and Associate degree programs. To find international student tuition rates for Bachelor’s programs, please see the Tuition and Fees web page or email us at email@example.com.
- Students studying 15 credits at the Puyallup campus will incur about $154 USD in additional fees per academic year.
- Intensive English Program (IEP) tuition and fees are based on 20 hours/week.
- Students enrolled in a combination IEP/College Pathway program will have varying tuition amounts based on their course combination ($2,825 - $3,816 per quarter).
- Housing and meal estimates are based on the cost of living with a Pierce College homestay family which provides 2 meals per day.
- Pierce College reserves the right to change any fees without notice to comply with state or college regulations and policies.