2023–2024 Academic Year Tuition and Estimated Costs
Begins September 2023.
All costs are listed in U.S. dollars.
Tuition is set by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges and is subject to change.
|Intensive English Program||Academic Classes|
|Tuition||$2,750 USD||$8,250 USD||$3,524 USD||$10,573 USD|
|Approximate Fees||$0||$0||$215 USD||$644 USD|
|Books and supplies||$200 USD||$600 USD||$300 USD||$900 USD|
|Health insurance||$388 USD||$1,164 USD||$388 USD||$1,164 USD|
|Housing and meals||$2,295 USD||$6,885 USD||$2,295 USD||$6,885 USD|
|Personal expenses (estimate)||$750 USD||$2,250 USD||$750 USD||$2,250 USD|
|Total cost (estimate)||$6,383 USD||$19,149 USD||$7,472 USD||$22,417 USD|
- Medical insurance is required of all students on F 1 visas. Insurance will be added to your tuition account after you register and cannot be waived. Health Insurance Information.
- Academic tuition and fees are based on 15 credits; exact cost depends on number of credits taken. Please see tuition and fee for a breakdown of amounts.
- Intensive English Program (IEP) tuition and fees are based on 20 hours/week.
- Students enrolled in a combination IEP/College Pathway program will have varying tuition amounts based on their course combination.
- Housing and meal estimates are based on the cost of living with a Pierce College homestay family (double room) which provides 2 meals per day.
- The above table lists tuition and fees for Intensive English, Certificates, and Associate degree programs. To find international student tuition rates for Bachelor's programs, please see the Tuition and Fees web page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pierce College reserves the right to change any fees without notice to comply with state or college regulations and policies.