Information Technology (IT) Help Desk Support Services Team
The IT Help Desk support services team are the frontline responders for the Information Technology department providing technical customer support for students, faculty and staff across the district. For our students, we also offer exclusive assistance from our Student Technology Assistance Team (STAT) for peer to peer technology help! Our IT Specialists respond to daily customer phone calls, emails and work orders striving to provide top quality assistance to our end users.
Services We Provide
- Troubleshooting of Pierce College IT equipment including but not limited to computers, laptops, printers, mobile devices and other IT related items
- Troubleshooting of Pierce College software and programs
- Support of all district computer labs including software installs and upgrades, IT equipment repairs and replacements
- Network account login assistance
- O365 email login assistance
- WIFI login assistance
IT Help for Students
Are you a Pierce College student who needs technology help? Start here! The Student Technology Assistance Team can help answer your questions and provide priority support six days a week via email, phone, Canvas and even live Zoom chat. Learn more about STAT.
IT Help Desk
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
More Technology Assistance
Some software and technology services are outside the scope of the IT Help Desk, including:
- ctcLink password resets and login assistance
- Technology loans
If you need assistance with these services, visit More Technology Assistance to get connected with a department that can help.