Marketing and Communications is responsible for:
- Design and content development for the College website
- Content updates for the college website (https://www.pierce.ctc.edu)
- Content updates for the intranet (https://intranet.pierce.ctc.edu)
Content Updates to Existing Web Pages
To request a simple content update to the college website or intranet, please email your request to WebUpdates@pierce.ctc.edu.
- The URL of the page to update (e.g., www.pierce.ctc.edu/marcom)
- The specific changes needed or new files that need to be added
- If you are sending revisions to an existing page, please indicate what changes in the new version
New Web Pages or Web Page Rework
Before requesting new web pages or significant rework, please review the Web Standards.
To request new web pages or content rework for your department's pages, please get approval of your dean or director and complete a work request. We will then consult with you on selecting the best design template for the proposed content.
To request addition of an event to the website calendar, please email WebUpdates@pierce.ctc.edu.
- Event title
- Start time
- End time (if applicable)
- Event description
- Location (Fort Steilacoom, Puyallup, or other location)
- Room number
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Contact phone
MyPierce or Other Pierce College Systems
To request changes to MyPierce, the class schedule or other Pierce College systems, please contact Web Services at wrk-Web-Services@pierce.ctc.edu.
How do you know if you should contact Web Updates or Web Services?
Web Updates can help with pages where the URL starts with www.pierce.ctc.edu or intranet.pierce.ctc.edu. If your URL starts with my.pierce.ctc.edu, contact Web Services.