Marketing and Communications is responsible for:
- Design and content development for the College public website
- Content updates for the college website (https://www.pierce.ctc.edu)
Content Updates to Existing Web Pages
If you have a web page that needs updating, where you send the request will depend on the URL.
College Public Website
Pages with "www.pierce.ctc.edu" in the URL are on the college public website and updates are made by Marketing and Communications. To request a simple content update to the college public website, please email your request to WebUpdates@pierce.ctc.edu.
- The URL of the page to update (e.g., www.pierce.ctc.edu/marcom)
- The specific changes needed or new files that need to be added
- If you are sending revisions to an existing page, please highlight or redline changes in a Word doc or email
Pages with "https://intranet.pierce.ctc.edu/" in the URL are on the intranet and are updated by IT Web Services. To request a content update to the intranet, please email your request to wrk-Web-Services@pierce.ctc.edu.
MyPierce Student Portal or Class Schedule
Pages with "https://my.pierce.ctc.edu/" in the URL are in the MyPierce portal and are updated by IT Web Services. To request a content update for one of these pages, please email your request to wrk-Web-Services@pierce.ctc.edu.
College Public Website: New Web Pages or Web Page Rework
Marketing Communications creates and reworks web pages for the college public website. Before requesting new web pages or significant rework to a public website page, please review the Web Standards.
To request new web pages or content rework for your department's public website pages, please get approval of your dean or director and complete a work request. We will then consult with you on selecting the best design template for the proposed content.
To request addition of an event to the website calendar, please email WebUpdates@pierce.ctc.edu.
- Event title
- Start time
- End time (if applicable)
- Event description
- Location (Fort Steilacoom, Puyallup, or other location)
- Room number
- Contact name
- Contact email
- Contact phone