Certificate in Project Management
Upon completion students will:
- Understand and apply project management best practices from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Provide a foundation covering the framework, terminology, and concepts for project management.
- Introduce and apply the fundaments of Microsoft Project.
- Understand and apply project management tools and techniques to plan, manage, and close a project.
- Display proactive behavior in project development and completion.
- Be able to question, search for answers and meaning, and develop ideas that lead to action.
PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.