Pierce College District uses the Student Email System as the official means of communications with our students.
First Time Logging In?
- Your email address is:
- The first letter of your first name
- All of your last name, without hyphens
- The last 4 digits of your ctcLink ID
- Jane Public, ctcLink ID 200999999: email@example.com
- Joe Doe-Public, ctcLink ID 200991234: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password is Pierce!YYYYMMDD, where YYYYMMDD is your date of birth.
- Example: May 11, 2000 is 20000511
- When you first log in, you will be required to change your password and set up two-factor authentication on your account for added security.
Customizing Your Email
If you have not used email before and would like to learn, visit the computer labs at Puyallup or Fort Steilacoom.
If you experience technical problems with your email or if you need to have your account reset because of a name change, contact the Pierce College Tech Help Desk at (253) 964-6373 or by email at email@example.com.