Veterinary Technology Job Board
Have a vet tech job opening you'd like to submit to the job board?
Job postings are removed after 90 days.
Mountainside Animal Hospital, Maple Valley, WA
Posted September 15, 2021
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join our privately owned, BRAND NEW hospital and team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment. We offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a commitment to maintaining Work+Life Balance. Join us in this next exciting phase of our journey.
Opportunity to further develop your surgical and dentistry skills Exceptional support team plus structured mentor program We are genuinely committed to maintaining a sound work+life balance Here at Mountainside Animal Hospital we recognize that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. We are ready to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey.
It is time for you to take the next step in your career and join us.
VCA Magnolia Animal Hospital, Seattle, WA
Posted September 9, 2021
Join our family!
At VCA Magnolia Animal Hospital, you can be the Veterinary Assistant you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person’s skill and personality as well as focus on a work life balance.
Located in a quaint neighborhood, VCA Magnolia is known for clients stopping by during a walk just to say "hi" and get a treat. The small downtown is referred to as "The Village" and has pet friendly shops, bakeries, cafe's, parks, farmer's market, and beautiful views.
Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Assistant looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you and support you as you learn and grow.
As a member of the VCA team, you will support the Technician and Doctor teams by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
Your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so we can provide exceptional care to every patient.
Why join VCA?
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous pet care discounts
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
Bothell Pet Hospital, Bothell, WA
Posted August 23, 2021
Bothell Pet Hospital is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) to join our team of dedicated veterinary professionals. We are seeking a motivated team leader who is looking for long-term employment with a progressive, independently owned veterinary hospital. Candidates must be able to provide excellent customer care as well as perform the duties necessary to support the clinic and assist our veterinarians. The successful candidates must be detail oriented, reliable, and genuinely care, and be concerned for, our patients’ well-being. Previous experience and a current license preferred however new graduates will be considered. We offer a $1,000 signing bonus with a one-year commitment and a $2,000 for a two-year commitment, competitive wages ($22 to $27 per hour to start) and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Visit the Bothell Pet Hospital website to learn more.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Rainier Veterinary Hospital, Seattle, WA
Posted August 23, 2021
Rainier Veterinary Hospital is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our growing team! We are seeking a motivated team leader who is looking for long-term employment with a progressive, independently owned veterinary hospital. Candidates must be able to provide excellent customer care as well as perform the duties necessary to support the clinic and assist our veterinarians. The successful candidates must be detail oriented, reliable, and genuinely care, and be concerned for, our patients’ well-being. Previous experience and a current license preferred however new graduates will be considered. We offer a $1,000 signing bonus, competitive wages and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Visit the Rainier Veterinary Hospital website to learn more.
Rainier Veterinary Hospital is currently building a new, two-story state-of-the-art veterinary hospital at the site of its current location in downtown Seattle. Come grow with us!
Please submit resume to email@example.com if interested.
Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, Seattle, WA
Posted August 23, 2021
Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) to join our team. We are a progressive, eight-doctor, AAHA-accredited hospital seeking a self-starting professional able to bring passion and value to our amazing team. Our ideal candidate must be able to provide excellent customer care as well as perform the duties necessary to support the clinic and assist our veterinarians. They must be detail oriented, reliable, self-starting, and genuinely care and be concerned for our patients’ well-being. Previous experience and a valid license with the Department of Health preferred however new graduates will be considered.
We offer a $1,000 signing bonus, competitive wages (starting at $22.00 to $27.00/hour DOE) and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Come be a part of a team that is dedicated to fostering and growing community-focused veterinary practices in the Pacific Northwest. For more information, please visit elliottbayah.com. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Cascade West Veterinary Hospital, Centralia, WA
Posted August 16, 2021
$5000 sign on bonus!
Cascade West Veterinary Hospital is looking for Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join their amazing team!
The Veterinary Technician is a licensed position for the state of Washington. The position is a crucial component for the medical care of our patients. The veterinarians rely on our technicians to execute their direction efficiently and accurately. In addition, the Veterinary Technician will mentor and delegate to the non-licensed Veterinary Assistants.
- Education equivalent to two years of college (pre-veterinary curriculum) or Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT preferred).
- 1 years of recent LVT experience in a veterinary practice.
- Knowledge commonly used veterinary medical terminology and procedures.
- A current Veterinary Medication Clerk license.
- Preferred CPR certified both animal and human.
We offer an incredible benefits package including health, vision and dental, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care discounts (free and significantly discounted services), and much more! Visit the Cascade West Veterinary Hospital website for more information about our practice.
Apply directly to Cascade West Veterinary Hospital or email email@example.com for more information.
Salish Veterinary Hospital, Snoqualmie, WA
Posted August 16, 2021
We are a busy state-of-the-art 5 doctor small animal practice located in beautiful Snoqualmie, only a 35-minute drive from Seattle. We opened our doors in October of 2016 and have been rapidly growing ever since. Our hospital goal is for our patients to receive the best medical care and experience the highest level of customer service. We do this by having an excellent team that works together every step of the way. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, fully funded medical, dental, and vision insurance, job-related expense allotment, and 401K with employer match after one year. Please visit the Salish Veterinary Hospital website to tour the hospital and meet our team. If you are looking for a job that drives you to be your best and encourages you to learn and grow being surrounded by a supportive team while having fun, this is the job for you.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hood River Alpine Veterinary Hospital, Hood River, OR
Posted August 3, 2021
Are you looking to work for a mixed animal practice? We have a wonderful practice located in Hood River, Oregon. Here at Hood River Alpine Veterinary Hospital, we strive to provide high quality medicine and care for our four-legged patients. Our staff is like family to us and we know it is important to train and provide support to our staff. We offer paid time off, health insurance and an employee retirement plan. Our pay scale is competitive and is dependent on experience. If you are interested, please contact us through this email. We will be happy to hear from you. Thank you for your time.
Expected pay-scale: $36,000 to $40,000 yearly.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Tumwater Veterinary Hospital, Tumwater, WA
Posted August 3, 2021
We are looking to add a FT - LVT. Are you warm? Authentic? Passionate? Inspiring? Do you think pet hair is a condiment? Then you could be the person we are looking for. Join an outstanding team of two and four legged individuals.
We are a 4-doctor practice that sees canines and felines. We have been serving Tumwater and Thurston County for over 30 years! This position's main job (approximately 65%) is to assist in surgeries including spays, neuters, dentals, mass removals, etc. We work to utilize our technicians to best of their abilities and want you to use the skills you worked so hard to receive.
Sign on and Retention Bonus totaling $2,000 offered for qualified candidates!
The Veterinary Technician supports hospital operations by providing dedicated quality veterinary care and exceptional service to our patients and clients. You will assist in providing patient care, conducting examinations, assisting during surgery, provide nursing care, and maintaining patient medical records.
Benefits for FT including: medical, dental, vision, 401 K, short term and long term disability, CE allowance, scrub allowance, and PTO.
To learn more, please apply online through PetVet Careers.
Afford-A-Vet Animal Clinic, Kent, WA
Posted August 3, 2021
Afford A Vet Animal Clinic is located in the heart of Kent, Washington. We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, team player to join our busy practice as a Veterinary Technician. Our veterinary team supports our local community and is dedicated to providing the highest quality of veterinary care to every patient based on the values of respect, compassion, and integrity. Our veterinary medical team is passionate about the human-animal bond, and we strive to provide veterinary care that understands this unique relationship.
The Veterinary Technician supports hospital operations by providing dedicated quality veterinary care and exceptional service to our patients and clients. As a Veterinary technician, you will assist in providing medical patient care, conducting examinations, assisting during surgery, provide nursing care, and maintaining patient medical records.
- Determine animal requirements by conducting medical examinations and interviews, reviewing care plans and records, completing laboratory tests and studies, and diagnostic imaging.
- Care for patients by taking vital signs, collecting samples, administering medications, drugs, and vaccines, and bandaging and wrapping wounds.
- Support patient examinations and operations by assembling required supplies and instruments, securing and bringing patients to examination rooms, and restraining patients.
- Fill prescriptions and administer medications, including proper documentation, logging and security of controlled drugs.
- Maintain a safe, secure, healthy and humane environment by following documented standards and procedures in compliance with applicable legal regulations.
- Maintain medical records by documenting patients’ conditions, reactions, and changes; updates database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to demonstrate and follow correct procedures in catheter placement, phlebotomy, emergency medicine, and digital radiology.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education, and/or experience.
- Two or more years of experience with veterinary appointments performing above duties.
- Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT), Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT), Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT), or the Licensed Veterinary Medical Technician (LVMT) preferred.
- Able to perform moderately physically demanding work, that requires a lot of lifting (up to 50 pounds), cleaning, and constant motion.
- Ability to work with or around sick animals, potentially hazardous materials, cleaning chemicals, gas anesthetics, zoonotic diseases, and unpleasant odors.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work some weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columbia Veterinary Hospital, Tacoma, WA
Posted July 23, 2021
$5000 signing bonus!
Columbia Veterinary Hospital is looking to hire a Veterinary Technician to join our amazing team! We are looking for our next LVT superstar! We are a busy general practice looking to round out our team with an experienced surgical technician. Hourly negotiable based on experience. Columbia Veterinary Hospital is very proud to be an AAHA accredited state of the art general practice serving the Tacoma, WA community for almost 50 years. We pride ourselves on providing exceptions pet care in a fear free environment.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development!
- IVC placement
- Blood draws
- Anesthesia induction and intubation, anesthesia monitoring
- Surgical prep and assisting in surgery
- Dental prophy along with digital dental x-rays (Dental extraction experience a plus)
- Assists in surgical patient admission and discharge coordination along with various other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has experience as a veterinary technician in a fast-paced environment. Our Veterinary Technicians are an integral part of our team and service as the backbone for our surgical team. From patient care to customer service your skills are what makes our hospital successful! The candidate who will exceed in this position has a strong veterinary skill set including vitals assessment, venipuncture, medication administration and assisting the DVM in dentistry and surgery as directed. Hours will include rotating Saturdays.
We offer an AMAZING benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Pet Discounts and many other perks! Passionate about pets and want to work with an exceptional team, apply today!
Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a veterinary practice in a technician capacity.
Tahoma Veterinary Hospital, Seatlle, WA
Posted July 6, 2021
Tahoma Veterinary Hospital in Spanaway is currently hiring for a Licensed Veterinary Technician.
Our LVTs work 4 weekdays and rotating Saturdays, with one on-call shift.
On-call shifts are paid at 1.5 time or 2.0 time rate. In addition, any time after 1 hour after closing you are paid overtime. We are not open Sundays or major holidays. We are an upbeat family type atmosphere that loves caring for our multi-species patients.
We are a busy 6 doctor practice servicing almost all species. Dogs, cats, horses, pigs, goats, cows, sheep, alpacas and pocket pets. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is team orientated and enthusiastic about our patients and works well in a busy environment. We welcome new graduates and love to teach new grads the tools of our trade! Experience with large animal a plus, but not necessary. We utilize our LVTs in every aspect and appreciate the skills that you can bring to our hospital.
Great benefits and a signing bonus!
Send resume to email@example.com. Put "LVT" in the subject line.
Lien Animal Clinic, Seatlle, WA
Posted July 5, 2021
$2,500 sign on bonus available!
Lien Animal Clinic is a foundation within the West Seattle community. For over 60 years, families have counted on our partnership to advocate the best quality of care for their pets. We are inviting both new and experienced LVTs to join our team and continue this legacy of serving our community. We are a high touch clinic that prides itself on clear client communication and experience as well as a progressive standard of care. We have state of the art equipment including; digital radiology, in house laboratory services, platelet rich plasma centrifugation, surgical and therapeutic laser, chemotherapy and ultrasound.
We strive for a positive work culture encompassed by open communication and a caring atmosphere which enables everyone to do their best work! Frequent virtual team meetings serve as a structure for cohesion, especially during COVID-19’s need for physical distance.
We live by our core values:
- Always demonstrate COMPASSION by showing that we care.
- Demonstrate INTEGRITY by being honest and fair.
- Engage in TEAMWORK daily by collaborating to bring out the best.
- Continue EDUCATION by committing to a lifetime of teaching and learning.
- Exemplify EXCELLENCE by establishing trust through quality and consistency.
- Exhibit ENJOYMENT by doing what you love and loving what you do!
Willow Tree Animal Hospital, Port Orchard, WA
Posted June 28, 2021
As a new practice, Willow Tree Animal Hospital has the privilege of creating a comfortable environment that lessens stress for patients and allows for collaboration between clients and our medical team. We seek an LVT who understands that creating strong bonds with our clients is critical to the care of their pets—someone who can get on the floor with our patients and communicate well with their people. Every member of our team plays an integral part in maintaining Willow Tree’s reputation for providing thorough, compassionate care tailored to each pet’s unique lifestyle.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay and medical insurance.
- We are busy, but not rushed. Each patient has a unique set of needs, and we take time to tailor plans to each pet.
- An environment that fosters education. Tell us what interests you! We love to learn and teach.
- We are culture focused. We believe a quality healthcare environment requires team support.
- A technology heavy environment. We have new lab equipment, imaging systems, and our clients often receive communication via text or email.
- We follow Fear Free practices and expect everyone to be certified after hire. We will cover the cost of your certification.
- A price conscientious hospital that won't sacrifice quality medical care. When discussing costs with clients, you can be confident that we are doing everything we can to keep care affordable for the families we serve.
Applicants should be comfortable with the following technical skills:
- Phlebotomy/catheter placement
- Nursing care
- Anesthesia - including a variety of protocols and management of higher risk patients
- Dental cleaning and radiography
- And most of all, great communication skills with both clients and team members!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAWS - Progressive Animal Welfare Society, Lynnwood, WA
Posted June 25, 2021
Ready for a change? Come to work for the PAWS animal shelter! We make a difference every day in the lives of animals, and we value the importance of our staff too!
PAWS is looking for a Licensed Veterinary Technician to provide for the comfort and health of the animals at the shelter, and to assist with implementing the daily activities of the PAWS Spay/Neuter Clinic and medical program.
For complete details please visit the PAWS website.