All Pierce College campuses are currently closed to the public. We encourage prospective students and their families to explore campus services and Pierce culture virtually through our website and the virtual information sessions below.
Virtual Information Sessions
Pierce College is now offering Virtual Information Sessions via Zoom. These sessions will last roughly 30 minutes and are designed for prospective students that have not completed any of our getting started steps yet. The sessions will include:
- Applying for admissions
- Financial aid information
- Placement testing
- General Q&A
If you would like to attend one of these sessions, please select a date below and register.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, 3 p.m.
Virtual Running Start Information Sessions
We will cover these topics in the session:
- Overview of the Running Start program (e.g., eligibility requirements, costs associated with college, grades, fee waiver)
- How to get started for fall
- Benefits of Running Start
- Things to consider
- Time management
If you would like to attend one of these sessions, please select a date below and register: