Pre-Program BASDH Advising Checklist
Review the following web pages:
- Is Dental Hygiene for Me?
- Essential Functions
- Program Information
- Program Cost Estimate
- Program Application Course Eligibility and Transfers
- General College Course Transferability
- Ready to Start?
BASDH Program Application Checklist
- Apply to Pierce College. Choose BASDH Degree in your application.
- Pay the BASDH program fee of $25
- Request a background check
- Request a criminal background check through Castle Branch.
- Once you have completed creating an account, in the “Place Order” field enter code: PH45
The code is specific to the Pierce College BASDH program.
- If you have issues with the site, request assistance at the MyCB CastleBranch Help web page.
- Complete the observation hours
- Print the Observation Hours form. Follow the directions on the form.
- Follow the process for application to the program through DHCAS. The current fee is $50.
- If you have issues with the site, request assistance at the DHCAS Applicant Help Center.