- Demonstrate creativity and innovation skills.
- Communicate design concepts and ideas effectively.
- Collaborative with others to reach a common goal.
- Apply strategic design thinking processes for product solutions.
- Create human-centered design solutions to problems.
- Establish career goals and paths prior to graduation.
- Develop a professional portfolio for prospective employers.
Fundamental Areas of Knowledge and Core Abilities Outcomes
General Education at Pierce College prepares graduates to live and work in a dynamically changing world by emphasizing whole student development through fundamental areas of knowledge and the college five core abilities.
*Digital painting courtesy of Brian Marks.