August 2019 DSST/CLEP-A-THON
Take as many CLEP/DSST tests as you can and earn college credit.
- WHO: JBLM Stone Education Center and Pierce College National Test Center
- WHAT: Two-Day CLEP-A-THON
JBLM – STONE EDUCATION CENTER ROOM C233
6242 Colorado Avenue
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98433
- WHEN: Friday, August 16 and Friday, August 23, 2019
- TIME: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. 3 p.m. is the last seating
How Do I Sign Up?
Go to the CLEP website and create an account. Once you have created your account, you may schedule an exam. There is no fee for the exams if you are active duty military. Please make sure to note in your profile that you are Dantes Funded. Once you have completed registering for your test, print your CLEP ticket or show it via your phone when you come in to test. If you do not have your CLEP ticket, you will not be able to be tested.
Tester must have two forms of picture identification (CAC, driver’s license, DEERs ID, etc.). If you have taken a DSST previously, please bring your username and password to your session. If you are new to taking a DSST test, you will create a profile and account in the testing center when you come to take your test.
For more information, contact Pierce College National Testing Center at 253-964-6567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pierce College at Joint Base Lewis-McChord has two (2) National Test Centers, providing services to active duty military members, spouses, dependents and civilians. We offer a variety of examinations to support the needs of our community for both higher education learning assessment and continuing education and certification assessments.
Our National Test Centers are located at the Fort Lewis Stone Education Center and at the McChord Education Center.
- Placement Assessment: The Pierce College at JBLM testing team can work with you to determine the best avenue of placement for you.
- CLEP: The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) helps you receive college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course. Each exam takes 90–120 minutes to complete and is administered in our test centers on a walk-in basis. The My Account portal at the CLEP website can allow you to purchase exams, study and send scores. One form of picture identification is required (CAC, Driver’s License, etc).
- DSST: DANTES Subject Standard Test (DSST) offers over 30 exams in college subject areas, which will help you receive college credit for what you may already know. Each exam is 120 minutes and is administered in our testing centers on a walk-in basis. Two forms of picture identification are required (CAC, Driver’s License, DEERs ID, etc). If you have taken a DSST previously, please bring your username and password to your session.
- Miller Analogy Test (MAT): The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level test of analytical ability that requires the solution of problems state as analogies. The MAT consists of 120 partial analogies that are to be completed in 60 minutes.
- Pearson VUE: More than 450 credential owners across the globe choose Pearson VUE to help develop, manage, and deliver industry standard examinations. A full list of these examinations can be found on the Pearson VUE website.
- Proctor: We provide proctoring services for those students who attend other institutions. Please contact our testing team via email at email@example.com for more information and to schedule your exam.
- Other: If you have an examination that is not listed, please contact our testing team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.