Walk-in testing for Friday, October 11, 2019 will be from 12:30–1:30 p.m.
Due to system upgrades, the testing schedule for the following weeks will changed:
Tuesday, October 8 and Wednesday, October 9, 2019
The testing lab in Room C233 will be closed. All test sessions will be relocated to McChord that week.
The Fort Lewis testing lab will reopen on Friday, October 11, 2019.
Tuesday, October 29 through Thursday, October 31, 2019
The lab in Room 303 will be closed.
Tuesday, October 29 through Friday, November 1, 2019
All test sessions will be relocated to Stone Education that week.
The McChord testing lab will re-open on Monday, November 4, 2019.
Our Service Hours
We operate on a walk-in basis for DSST, CLEP and Accuplacer. PearsonVue examinations are scheduled through the vendor website and proctored examinations require an appointment.
|Monday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Thursday||1–2 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Friday||9–10 a.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|3rd Saturday of the Month||9–10 a.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
Test Administration Fees
Test fees paid to Pierce College at JBLM are valid for 45 days from day of payment and are non-refundable.
- Accuplacer: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- CLEP/DSST: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- MAT: $75 per examination
- PearsonVue: All fees paid directly to PearsonVue
- Proctored Exam: $25 per examination
Your Steps to Taking a Test — As Simple as 1-2-3!
- Visit the Pierce College at JBLM Office in the Stone Education Center or McChord Education Center
- Pay the appropriate fee
- Take your receipt to the Testing Center during any of the open hours and take your exam.
Note: Proctored examinations require an appointment. PearsonVue exams are scheduled through the vendor website and do not require you to visit the office for a receipt; CLEP exams require pre-registration with the vendor and require a voucher at the time of testing.