Our Service Hours
We operate on a walk-in basis for DSST, CLEP and Accuplacer. PearsonVue examinations are scheduled through the vendor website and proctored examinations require an appointment.
|Monday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Thursday||1–2 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Friday||9–10 a.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|3rd Saturday of the Month||9–10 a.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
Test Administration Fees
Test fees paid to Pierce College at JBLM are valid for 45 days from day of payment and are non-refundable.
- Accuplacer: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- CLEP/DSST: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- MAT: $75 per examination
- PearsonVue: All fees paid directly to PearsonVue
- Proctored Exam: $25 per examination
Your Steps to Taking a Test — As Simple as 1-2-3!
- Visit the Pierce College at JBLM Office in the Stone Education Center or McChord Education Center
- Pay the appropriate fee
- Take your receipt to the Testing Center during any of the open hours and take your exam.
Note: Proctored examinations require an appointment. PearsonVue exams are scheduled through the vendor website and do not require you to visit the office for a receipt; CLEP exams require pre-registration with the vendor and require a voucher at the time of testing.