Our Service Hours
We operate on a walk-in basis for DSST, CLEP and Accuplacer. PearsonVue examinations are scheduled through the vendor website and proctored examinations require an appointment.
|Monday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|Thursday||1–2 p.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
|Friday||9–10 a.m.||Stone Education Center||233|
|3rd Saturday of the Month||9–10 a.m.||McChord Education Center||303|
There will be no CLEP Testing Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018 due to maintenance. All other testing will be available (DSST, PEARSONVUE, PROCTOR).
Test Administration Fees
Test fees paid to Pierce College at JBLM are valid for 45 days from day of payment and are non-refundable.
- Accuplacer: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- CLEP/DSST: $15 per examination (no charge for active duty servicemembers or Pierce students/applicants)
- MAT: $75 per examination
- PearsonVue: All fees paid directly to PearsonVue
- Proctored Exam: $25 per examination
Your Steps to Taking a Test — As Simple as 1-2-3!
- Visit the Pierce College at JBLM Office in the Stone Education Center or McChord Education Center
- Pay the appropriate fee
- Take your receipt to the Testing Center during any of the open hours and take your exam.
Note: Proctored examinations require an appointment. PearsonVue exams are scheduled through the vendor website and do not require you to visit the office for a receipt; CLEP exams require pre-registration with the vendor and require a voucher at the time of testing.