The Testing Centers at Pierce Fort Steilacoom and Pierce Puyallup serve new and current students, as well as community members. We can help you determine your college placement, take examinations to challenge courses for college credit, offer you a chance to earn a GED, and proctor exams for your Pierce College courses or courses from other schools.
The Testing Centers maintain a secure, standardized testing environment and require test takers to adhere to the following when testing:
- For all tests, a picture ID is required. No exceptions will be made. Some tests require specific forms of government-issued ID.
- Payment for tests that require fees must be paid to the campus cashier prior to starting the assessment. Testing fees are non-refundable.
- Students are prohibited from bringing anything (cell phones, purses, bags, coats, hats, books, food, beverages, etc.) into the Testing Center. Lockers are provided for students to secure personal belongings outside the Testing Center.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Please arrive at the Testing Center with sufficient time to complete your test before the center closes.