Tutoring - Home
Even the brightest, most successful students need help from time to time. The tutoring and academic services offered at both the Puyallup and Fort Steilacoom campuses provide that help.
Because each student learns differently, a variety of tutoring services are offered to Pierce students. These include:
- Peer tutoring. Using one-on-one assistance from fellow students, peer tutoring provides free individual attention and support across a number of subject areas. Peer tutors are highly qualified, trained, and professional, but still approachable, welcoming, and accessible.
- Drop-in tutoring. When a sudden problem arises, drop-in hours are available to help students through a sticky problem or assignment.
- Group tutoring. Offered upon request, group tutoring can help a small group of students succeed.
At Pierce Fort Steilacoom, tutoring and related services are available at the Academic Support Center.
At Pierce Puyallup, these services are available at the Academic Resource Center.
Online Tutoring Login Information
eTutoring for Pierce College
Log in information:
- Go to www.etutoring.org
- Click LOGIN NOW button
- Select Western E-Tutoring Consortium
- Select Pierce College District
- Your USERNAME is your Student ID #
- The default PASSWORD is newmail
eTutoring is a collaborative, online tutoring program sponsored by the Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium.