The Writing Center - Home
The Writing Center
Do you have a paper to write for any course (English, Biology, Nursing, etc.) at Pierce?
Would you like to talk about it with one of our Writing Tutors?
All writers can benefit from discussing their work and getting another perspective.
We can help with:
- Understanding your assignment
- Planning and outlining your writing
- Reading what you’ve written and offering helpful feedback
- Integrating your sources and references
- Reading and grammar questions
We can offer:
One-to-one or small group consultations with a writing tutor:
- 15-minute drop-in appointments for those quick questions
- 25 & 50-minute pre-booked appointments for in-depth help
Book appointments by stopping in, calling, or emailing. Soon we will have an online booking system as well, to make it easier for you to plan ahead.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
FS: CAS 403 (library)
PY: LSC 207 (library)
Writing Center Program Manager
M - Th: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.