Pierce College Foundation Scholarships
The Foundation awards approximately $140,000 in scholarship gifts every academic year, making a life-changing difference for the scores of students who are recipients.
Applying for a scholarship
These scholarships are awarded based on need, academic ability, artistic talent, vocational goals, and/or other factors. Information on newly funded and currently available scholarships here. Contact the District Scholarship Program Administrator by email or (253) 864-3261 for application information.
Scholarship applications for 2013-14 academic year are available here. Deadline is Oct. 10.
- Enrolled in at least 10 credits at Pierce College fall quarter 2013
- 3.0+ GPA as additional criteria.
If you are a first quarter student, you may apply without a GPA.
- A one-page essay and letter recommendation are required.
Application for all scholarships is made through the WashBoard.org. Creating a profile on the WashBoard.org site will automatically match you with scholarships provided by other organizations for which you qualify.
Endowing a scholarship
Visit the giving page to make a gift or pledge today, or contact the Pierce College Foundation for more information on endowing a scholarship.
Scholarships at Pierce College, 2011-2012
- Athyleen Nicholson Endowed Scholarship
- Buster Brouillet Scholarship
- Dale McGinnis Scholarship
- Pierce College Foundation Scholarships
- Fuchs Foundation Scholarship
- Gonter Family Childcare Stipend
- Grace Koopmans Endowed Scholarship
- Horst Marshall Military Scholarship
- Jennifer Jamison Textbook Scholarship
- Joane Moceri Scholarship
- Kyile Lee Schreiner Memorial Scholarship
- Lakewood Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
- Lora Kerns Scholarship
- Nightingale Nursing Scholarship
- Daniel Parker Memorial Scholarhsip
- Pearl H. Baumgartner Scholarship
- Peter Hartman Book Fund
- Raider Athletic Scholarship
- Richard A. Soileau Scholarship
- Sharon Golightly Scholarship
- Steilacoom Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
- Steve & Sandy Wall Endowed Scholarship
- Students for Students Book Fund
- Carol Vanneson Memorial Scholarship
- The Puyallup Fair Scholarship
- Thompson Family Housing Scholarship
- Wendy Mason Memorial Scholarship
- Yates Scholarships