Database Management and Design - Program Outcomes
Database Management and Design Program Outcomes
- Administer and secure the data and information resources that support the mission of a business.
- Model and develop database applications to meet user needs.
- Develop materials and conduct training for users.
- Manage and coordinate or participate in projects with a team using industry standards and methods.
- Accumulate, analyze and integrate information and skills to maintain current knowledge in the field, workplace and community.