Job & Career Connections is YOUR Career Center! Staff are available to support ALL students, alumni, staff & community members through a variety of direct and self-guided resources and services including help on your resume, research occupations, interview prep, search for an internship or job, and more!
- Self-discovery and assessment tools that can help you choose the career that's best for you
- Connections with community resources
- Online job boards with career opportunities
- Information on internships and work-study opportunities
- Help with filling out applications and drafting resumes
- Interview tips and tricks
- Adaptive equipment for job-seekers with disabilities
Online Job Database
For students and alumni, our online job board is a free service that allows users to access to regional career opportunities, manage resumes, and access a calendar of hiring events.
Employers and On-Campus Supervisors
Pierce College now uses Handshake, a simple tool for posting open jobs, work-study positions, internships and company information. It is free, easy to use, and doesn't limit job postings by word counts. On-campus supervisors wishing to post a work-study position or hourly student position should also use this system to advertise positions. Join Handshake.
More information: Campus Job Fairs and Recruiting Events
Job and Career Connections Newsletter
Welcome to YOUR Job and Career Connections Newsletter Spring Edition 2!
In this edition you will find the following articles:
- SBCTC Student Emergency Assistance Request is Open
- Criminal Justice Career Boost
- Pierce College Pathways to Employment Week May 23-25
- Have You Completed Your 2023-2024 FAFSA or WASFA?
Job and Career Connections staff are available to help you work on your resume, research occupations, interview prep, search for an internship or job, and more! Your Job and Career Connections supports all students, alumni, staff and community members through a variety of direct and self-guided resources and services.