The Job and Career Connections offices at both Pierce College Fort Steilacoom and Pierce College Puyallup provide you with all the tools you'll need to find your next job. Here, you'll find:
- Self-discovery and assessment tools that can help you choose the career that's best for you.
- Connections with community resources.
- Job boards with career opportunities.
- Information on internships and work-study opportunities.
- Help with filling out applications and drafting resumes.
- Interview tips and tricks.
- Adaptive equipment for job-seekers with disabilities.
Job and Career Connections Newsletter
2019 Winter Edition 2
2019 Winter Edition 1
2018 Fall Edition 2
2018 Fall Edition 1
2018 Summer Edition
2018 Spring Edition 2
2018 Spring Edition 1
2018 Winter Edition 2
2018 Winter Edition 1
2017 Fall Edition 2
2017 Fall Edition 1
PC-JOBCONNECT (Interfase) - ONLINE JOB DATABASE
For students and community job seekers, PC-JobConnect is a free service that allows access to regional career opportunities that have been reviewed by the colleges' workforce program staff. Registered users are able to apply for jobs online, manage multiple resumes and other documents, and access a calendar of regional job fairs. Students and job seekers can register to use the system by visiting the PC-JobConnect (Interfase) website.
For employers, PC-JobConnect offers a simple tool for posting open jobs, work-study positions, internships and company information. It is free, easy to use, and doesn't limit job postings by word counts. Employers can register to use the system by following this link: collegestudents4hire.com.
For on-campus supervisors wishing to post a work-study position or hourly student position. Supervisors can register to post in this system here. Effective 2017, all work-study positions will need to be posted online.