2018 Employment and Education Fair
- May 2 at Fort Steilacoom, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- May 9 at Puyallup, 9 a.m. 12 p.m.
Pierce College District Employment and Education Fairs are an excellent opportunity for our area employers to connect with qualified, potential employees. Our fairs are well advertised and open to the general public.
As a registered exhibitor you:
- Will have guaranteed table space in a high traffic area.
- Will have access to space for interviews or pre-interviews.
- Will be able to collect resumes and hand out information.
Below is a list of currently registered employers. FS indicates a registration for Fort Steilacoom and PY represents Puyallup. Employers will be added to this list as they are registered.
|Advanced Health Care||FS and PY|
|Columbia Bank||FS and PY|
|Kitsap911||FS and PY|
|Korean Women's Association||PY|
|Pierce County Juvenile Court||FS and PY|
|Puget Sound Educational Service District||FS and PY|
|Robert Half International||FS and PY|
|Sherwin Williams||FS and PY|
|South Sound 911||FS and PY|
|Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs||FS and PY|
|West Pierce Fire and Rescue||FS and PY|
|YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties||FS and PY|