Pierce College is committed to partnering with businesses in eastern and southern Pierce County. Whether you're looking for employees or interns, or seeking to bring customized training to your site or one of our campuses, we can help.
Here are some of the ways Pierce College can help your business:
- Employment and Education Fair. Pierce College District Employment and Education Fairs are an excellent opportunity for our area employers to connect with qualified, potential employees. Our fairs are well advertised and open to the general public.
- Customized training. Pierce College works with local businesses and industries to train workers for specific high-demand jobs. This customized training is available either at your site or at one of our campuses. Seminars, courses and workshops can help with new employee orientation, equipment training, teambuilding and more. For more information, contact the Workforce office at 253-964-6265.
- Work Study. Through the work study program, financial aid money can be used to pay all or some of a student-worker's wages.
- Internships. Give a student the experience of working in your business while they earn valuable college credit. Contact Pierce College Job Connections at 253-912-3641 for more information.
- Job boards. Pierce College's Job Connections office will post available jobs. Send your announcement via email to email@example.com or via fax at 253-912-3640.
- Program advisory committees. Business and industry leaders are needed to help develop and improve Pierce College's professional/technical programs. For more information, call 253-964-6645.