Talk to Your Librarians
Apply to Borrow a Chromebook or Wi-Fi Hot Spot for Fall Quarter
Chromebooks, WiFi hot spots, and calculators will be available for students who are registered for fall classes. Please complete an application online. Details about important dates and frequently asked questions are provided at the top of the application. For more information, see the Quarterly Media Loan FAQ online guide or contact Lori Broberg at the Puyallup campus firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-840-8308 and Velvet Marlin at the Fort Steilacoom campus email@example.com, 253-964-6547.
Primo searches Pierce College collections and beyond
- ProQuest or Academic Search Complete for newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles.
- CQ Researcher or Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context for controversial issues or current events.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library for encyclopedia entries.
- WOIS for career research and planning.
- Films on Demand for educational videos
- Ebook Central or EBSCO eBook for ebooks you can read on your computer or mobile device.
Research and Help Guides
- Library research guides by subject, class, or area of research need
- Alphabetical list of more than 80 databases on a variety of subjects.
- Find a specific article, journal, or magazine
- Cite sources in MLA or APA
- Finding and evaluating scholarly journals
- Help connecting to library databases