Apply to borrow a Chromebook or Wi-Fi hot spot
Chromebooks and Wi-Fi hot spots will be available for students to borrow during spring quarter – an additional number of devices will be available since classes are online. Please fill out our online application to borrow technology for spring quarter. Students who apply will be contacted with more details as April 6 approaches, so check your Pierce College student email daily.
Primo searches Pierce College collections and beyond
You can still access the library support you need remotely during our campus closure. Find out more on our In Case of Emergency page.
- ProQuest or Academic Search Complete for newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles.
- CQ Researcher or Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context for controversial issues or current events.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library for encyclopedia entries.
- WOIS for career research and planning.
- Films on Demand for educational videos
- Ebook Central or EBSCO eBook for ebooks you can read on your computer or mobile device.
Research and Help Guides
- Library research guides by subject, class, or area of research need
- Alphabetical list of more than 80 databases on a variety of subjects.
- Find a specific article, journal, or magazine
- Cite sources in MLA or APA
- Finding and evaluating scholarly journals
- Help connecting to library databases