Talk to Your Librarians
You can still access the library support you need remotely during our campus closure. Find out more on our Online Library Ask Desk.
Returning Items to the Library
Did you borrow a Chromebook, hotspot, or calculator for Fall quarter and want to continue to borrow it for Winter? Please complete this online form after you have registered for winter quarter classes.
Books from the library, Running Start, and Veterans’ Center can be returned to the library book drops or during return events on December 7, 8, 10, 12, and 14. Technology items must be returned to a person, not in the book drop boxes. Technology return hours and locations.
Check back in mid-December for information about borrowing technology items for winter quarter.
Primo searches Pierce College collections and beyond
- ProQuest or Academic Search Complete for newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles.
- CQ Researcher or Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context for controversial issues or current events.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale Books) for encyclopedia entries.
- WOIS for career research and planning.
- Films on Demand for educational videos
- Ebook Central or EBSCO eBook for ebooks you can read on your computer or mobile device.
Research and Help Guides
- Library research guides by subject, class, or area of research need
- Alphabetical list of more than 80 databases on a variety of subjects.
- Find a specific article, journal, or magazine
- Cite sources in MLA or APA
- Finding and evaluating scholarly journals
- Help connecting to library databases